Lasting Impact
Response: In my church, we all go to Montreat North Carolina for one week. And on the Wednesday of the week that we went, after back home groups, some of us, maybe ten, including our pastor, sat down and had a serious talk. About what we thought, our questions, and our beliefs. One guy, who is now a freshman in college, talked about a specific thing that will not be specified. He gave me a whole new light about it. After that, the girls went back to their house and we ended up talking until 3 am. It can't be anything we can replicate. It was so vulnerable and real that even when I told my sister, I couldn't make her feel what I felt that night.
Summary: Today in class we kept working on our hearts. The left side was the mind, and the right was the heart.
Reflection: For my heart and mind, I added some quotes that really stood out to me when I watched a certain show and I felt like I had to add it.
Comments
Post a Comment