Question About Life

Response: If I had to choose, two burning questions I have is that if God made us, loving us and wanting us, why did he send down Jesus then, and not now? Many people aren't religious, but it's easy to doubt God. This is important to me, because people are dying left and right and God is just letting it happen. It's unfair and honestly kind of sad. Another question I have is what is actually true about the world? Each story has many holes in it, like how Adam and Eve were the first people, and miraculously more people showed up. It just doesn't add up, and it has been nagging at me for years.

Summary: Today we worked on making a visual representation of our origin stories. Unfortunately, I was gone most of the class.

Reflection: I really love making my story into something that people can see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a poem

Difference

Three Goals I Want To Achieve This Year