Response: Three things I want to achieve this year is to learn how to play an instrument, play singles division one or two in tennis, and to get a day job. I love making music, writing lyrics, and songs. But something that I've struggled with is the background music. The instrument I want to learn most is the guitar, so I can play songs I listen to on repeat. And my favorite artist uses the guitar in the songs he makes. When I play tennis, I'm usually in either division one or two doubles, which is a little below average for a player. I want to be able to play at least one singles match, because I work best on the court and off the court alone. And it would really help me with my skill to have that goal in mind. I have a summer job at my pool, but after labor day, it's going to end until next summer. I have gotten a lot of interests recently, and I would like some spending and saving money. I want to try to work at Publix or Chick fil a so I can get money until I can do my ...
Comments
Post a Comment