STEAL
Response: Speech reveals how I can be very energetic and loud sometimes. Not always in the best way. My thoughts are all funny scenarios, which shows off a lot of my humor. My effect on others is both positive and negative; it just really depends on what my mood is that day and what usually happened that week. In my actions, I like to give away food a lot, so I hope it gives off a nice vibe. I like hugs sometimes when I'm happy too. I like to tuck my hair behind my ears and wear cuter clothes on days I'm happy. I wear my black shirts when I'm less happy.
Summary: Today in class, we dug deeper into a character in the Rock Pile. Our character was John.Reflection: I thought it was interesting how John was trying to be the older child, even when his dad was abusive toward him.
Comments
Post a Comment